Sodium Chlorite Beads
Eco-Solutions Sodium Chlorite beads are one of the best air sanitizing products on the market today. Eliminates airborne allergens, viruses, bacteria and mold on an ongoing basis.
- 80% Sodium Chlorite
- On the EPA Approved List
- All Purpose
- Water Soluble
- Unscented, Lemon Scented, Leather Scented
How’s sodium chlorite used?
Sodium chlorite is marketed to both consumers and industries for various uses. Some consumer uses of sodium chlorite include:
- Water treatment and purification
- Surface cleaner for areas of food preparation
- Antimicrobial treatment
Larger concentrations of sodium chlorite are commonly used for industrial purposes, such as:
- Sterilizing agent used in water treatment plants
- Sanitizing air ducts and HVAC/R systems and animal containment areas (walls, floors, and other surfaces).
- Use in public health crises*. In addressing the COVID-19 pandemic, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has posted a list of many disinfectants that meet its criteria for use in environmental measures against the causative coronavirus.
*The U.S. Army Natick Soldier Research, Development, and Engineering Center produced a portable “no power required” method of generating chlorine dioxide, known as ClO2, gas, described as one of the best biocides available for combating contaminants, which range from benign microbes and food pathogens to Category A Bioterror agents. In the weeks after the 9/11 attacks when anthrax was sent in letters to public officials, hazardous materials teams used ClO2 to decontaminate the Hart Senate Office Building, and the Brentwood Postal Facility.